Date Night

Tonight we are heading to the city...to go see Ray LaMontagne. It feels like it's been months since we went out and did something together - just Mike and I, so we are excited to get dressed up and go listen to some fine music. It was our anniversary present to each other...so we are even more thrilled ...that the day is finally here.
Funny how time slips away on you. You really start to notice how... when you get busy doing 'stuff' the first thing that start to go is...spending time with the people that are important to you.
I am one of the first to advise young couples about 'date night' and how those nights... doing something together ...is so important...yet I noticed lately how hard that has been for us as a couple.
So tonight ...it's 'date night' and we are going out to celebrate us and our life together...Lord only knows things are going to change around here pretty fast...
So for tonight...I'm putting on my red high heels...and going to enjoy a lovely evening with my favorite man and Ray! I'm ready for some soul filled music!

Comments

  1. I hope you guys had a great night together, Natasha. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts