I could write a book...

I feel like I could write a book about all the things that went on this summer. Starting from June 27 to today... that's alot of days to write about  it...
Or a very long blog at least.
 I am going into my last week working at camp - I cannot believe how fast this all happened. Where did the summer go...? Oh I know we may have some more nice days till our winter hits...but I am just amazed at how fast our summer has gone by. I guess it's in the busyness that time gets away on us...
There are so many stories of what God has done this year at Covenant Bay Bible Camp...
and what God continues to do...I need to get my head wrapped around all of this...
Maybe  next week will be a better week to blog it all...
God has been doing some amazing things in Mike's and my life also...this too, we are trying to process and pray through and think...and get our heads wrapped around in.
I am reminded this week of God's goodness...through the gift of friendship. I am reminded of this especially today. I don't think we should take our friendships lightly...I think we need to nurture them and work on them...regularly ...I don't think we can ever be too busy for our friends. Whether they be family or not...your best friends are truly a gift from God.
I am reminded of a quote I found a few months back...
"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar."
I am just reminded today we can  never be too busy or too careless with our friends.
For me, it's my friend that gets me through what I need to get through in that day...and without her I don't know if I can make it through the day...Praying that my friends in my life know that. 
Today - I am home and I am trying to organize and clean and make some calls...things that didn't get done for a few weeks...
The sun is peeking through - I really just want to ride  - but that will have to wait...for another sunny day.

Comments

  1. I love the friendship quote, Natasha. It's so very true! I hope you had a great weekend riding...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts