We are In Good Hands - His Hands

As some of you know...we have been getting ready to head to China - to pick up our little girl - Hana
We have had for sure many snags and hick ups and well just really inconvenient things happen.
Not life altering or crisis things but really big inconvenient things.

An inconvenience is something that causes discomfort

I like being comfortable
Not gonna lie
Sometimes the inconvenient things - seem like a huge crisis
God has been working in my life to try to help me see...
see that these are just inconvenient - that He is still in control
That He can be trusted
He IS to be trusted

Our faith isn't based on what happens around us and to us
It's not about the circumstances

Our faith is based on the Truth of who God is
So...today things are looking brighter than ever before
 Yup - because things are just inconvenient

My God is still a Good God
All the time
Our paper work is still on someones desk in Nova Scotia
 and not a soul can do anything about it
Only God can
We are in good hands then
We were told to go ahead and head out 
 the paper work will get addressed and handled when we are in China
 Don't worry
:)
OK - yes inconvenience - we still get Hana - we just may be living in China for months
I am actually thinking this is all funny now
I guess that's a good thing
In less than 10 days we are heading out on a plane
flying for 16 hours or so
to a country that is 14 hours ahead of us
To pick up our precious daughter that we have been waiting a life time for
Everything else is just inconvenient

We are in Good Hands

His Hands

Isaiah 49:14-16 ESV    
But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”
 “Can a woman forget her nursing child,
that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
 Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.
 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.


Comments

Popular Posts