This is not the time to fall apart

This is NOT the time to fall apart
That is what I am thinking right now
So many details to get done in such a short time
and it's not like life stops...for these new details
you have to do life and the new details!
As I look at my kitchen table with piles of
paper work - for China, for Wetaskiwin, for
Burden Bearers, for etc...I am overwhelmed
and then I see my passport photo
I need for my visa
and I am certain we will not get our daugher
I look so guitly or ridiculous or something...I just shake my
head...
We bought our tickets to China - kind of a big deal
not gonna lie...
Bought our daughters Blue Cross while we have her in China
trying to spell her birth name - on the phone to someone was a bit strange for me...
Just sent all of our information - including our passports to someone I don't know at all - in the hopes of getting them all back in time with our official visa so we can enter the country to get
our daughter.
Praying hard daily for the other part of her citizen ship to come through
looks like the date is around July 5th -
great the day we leave
Think I will need to pray a bit more on that one...so it gets here BEFORE we
leave - cause that is super important.
Then there are details of Burden Bearers - the non profit organization I am setting up.
Yup - thought I would do it all - you know WHY NOT!
The details are coming along really good actually
My board is set up - I love the board we have...it's going to be great working together!
It's just the waiting for formal stuff...that is driving me crazy...
And tomorrow ... WELL ...Tomorrow...is a big wedding day!
In the middle of ALL of this...tomorrow is a big day!
Officiating a special couples wedding...
I am ready - they are ready
We are all in our own little world...arnt we...we all have so much stuff going on
I have my stuff
they have their stuff
and I am realizing this is NOT the time to fall apart.
My daughter needs me to get things done, my couple need me to show up
and the rest ... will be OK.
It always turns out OK.
I guess what I am realizing is I miss that person who said that to me all the time.
My dad
I need to hear him say - it's going to be OK Tasha -
I think that is the hardest part of all this...
not being able to share with dad all of this...the good, bad
the stress the happy part...all of it...

Anyways...
Tomorrow will be a great day - Tomorrow will be about celebrating this couple who
have chosen to get married in front of their friends and want God to be in the middle of it
all - So cool...It's going to be a great day.

So for the moment - I need to realize this is not the time to fall apart.

It's going to be ok.




Comments

Popular Posts