And I got my answer...

Update from my last blog...
So my last blog mentions that I am missing my dad
and what I need from him more than ever is his words saying to me

It's going to be OK, Tasha

I come  home that night ...and looked up the latest news from facebook
and what comes on the screen
a picture of my dad
from his obituary
and I closed my eyes and
heard his voice
his beautiful boisterous
voice that I SO miss...
like he was sitting beside me

"it's going to be OK...Tasha."

I cried

Then a few days later I realized
the day we get our daughter is July 9th
exactly 6 months since my dad passed away

The 9th is an ugly number
Or rather it was
God once again shows me grace and mercy
as He turnes the 9th from a
sad ugly hard terrible day
to a day of new life, new beginings, love and hope

I got this feeling like dad is somehow with me in  all of this
and telling me

"my girl...it's going to be OK."

Thank you God for helping me to hear Atek
just when I needed to hear him the most.
Thank you God for loving me and taking care of me
the way you know how I need to be taken care of.
Thank you God for never leaving me.

I give YOU all the glory and praise
AMEN

Comments

Popular Posts