Thank You Jesus

I'm trying not to get too overwhelmed with all that is going on. Like I said I am trying.
May is here and with May seems to come many new things.
My office and practice is on it's way...what an absolutely exciting chapter of my life
To be a part of a non-profit counselling centre.
What exciting times for me to know that God is so there and so using me
to further His kingdom here on earth.
I love that I am a helping people.
There are other things happening also...
There are things happening in our church...
In our community...
In our friendships...
In our family...
In our home...
There is a feeling of newness...a sense of something beginning...
Right now I feel I am where I need to be.
Exactly here. With exactly everything happening.
I don't know if one can always say that.
And I think it takes time and situations to get you in a place
where one should be.
It's not always fun.
And I don't know if I would want to go through all of this again
To get to this moment but...
This is it. This is the moment. My purpose is being laid out in front of me.
I don't feel as sad anymore. Oh Don't get me wrong...I cry...
maybe more now than ever about certain things...
But I have a different purpose now in getting up in the morning.
So...here we go...May...Spring... bring it on...We are ready for the new stuff...
Old be gone...let the sunshine come.
Thank You Jesus for always being there 
 Even In my Darkest hours.

Hebrews 10:35-36
"Do not throw away your trust, for your reward will be great. You must be willing to wait without giving up. After you have done what God wants you to do,
 God will give you what He promised you."

Comments

Popular Posts