There is Hope in March

I LOVE MARCH!

The time changes...yes somehow I miss that hour of sleep on Monday morning...
BUT
It's so much more lighter now...for much longer...I LOVE that...
because it only means...summer is around the corner...YAY!!
I usually am not a fan of spring...the mud...the water...the
really muddy dogs...the dirty white kitchen floor...the flies in my house
SOOO many flies...LOL...
BUT...this year...I see March and spring...as HOPE...
Something is different this year for me...
Maybe when you go through stuff...you want and need HOPE
more than ever...I don't know...I just sense Hope more...

March is Mike's birthday and this year he turned 40!
We have had fun already
with Family parties and friend surprise parties and more parties to come...
Celebrating is so much fun!
March is also St Patties Day! I just love wearing green and drinking green beer!
This year I am looking forward to new things...
A different perspective on life
a different focus...
There is hope in that.

I am SO looking forward to all my flowers this year...
the smell of them
how they look so pretty around my little country house...I think purple will be my theme.
For some reason it doesn't seem like a chore this year.
I am SO  looking forward to the warm weather...
and riding my bike
this year...I bought it late August last year...so I am excited to get
on it and ride...our first trip is planned in May. I am a bit nervous - not gonna lie...
but hey...you gotta just get on and ride!
I am so looking forward to sitting on my deck
and reading my favorite books...
It reminds me of dad...
he loved coming here and reading on the deck.
As I think about life...and spring...it's funny...
you have to go through the junk to see the beauty

~ sometimes hard things in life make you appreciate life more ~
~ sometimes a muddy spring makes you
appreciate the anticipation of summer more ~

Psalm 94:19

When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer

Comments

Popular Posts