What I love and who I am.

There are days...when it's good...to write out who you are and what you love...
it reminds you of who you where and maybe who you still are...but just forgot.

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Loving life, married 15 years to a wonderful
man and my best friend,  3 dogs and
many llama’s—just because.

Been a Youth Pastor for 15 years... I don’t remember
 being anything else...Care Pastor at a church plant…
Staff Pastor at a great camp down the road,
 Christian Counsellor, Pregnancy Centre Director,
Addictions worker, Public speaker for
numerous events, Mission trips coordinator, Graphic Designer...
 I love working for a greater cause... helping to stop
poverty...organic lover...fair trade lover, love helping kids...
Love being a part of a bigger purpose than just myself.
That's so boring....just being in tune to your self...
Love hanging out with kids...small kids... big kids…
Love saving animals...I would own a million dogs...
I love…loving people…
I love to be with people...
to hear them and understand them and help them.
Making a difference in someones life...that's pretty cool.
People are important...it's important to remember that...
I love having parties and hanging out with friends.
Friends are important. It's important to make them feel loved.
I love cooking. I love cook books. I love cook shows.
It’s a form of art cooking ~ gathering and eating together
 should be a party ~ every time.
I Love the freedom of riding my own bike down the hi-way.
It's a great feeling...Freedom...and it looks good too.
I love it, when my creative juices get going and I
create a piece of jewelry that looks amazing. That I am proud of.
I love shinny things and shoes and sunflowers.
I love travelling ...seeing amazing places...
entering into another culture.
I love the ocean and I love the mountains.
 I love the sunset and the sunrise.
And most importantly…
I love God. And...I am trying to live out  my life as God intended. 

That's my prayer for everyone...live your life as God intended...take the time to sit down and write out...what you love and who you are...

Comments

  1. Lovely. A good reminder - who you are. Thanks for being who you are, and for sharing yourself with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts