On the Road again...

Well my day is coming along just fine...getting last minute things done before I am gone. I head out tomorrow to Ontario. First to go to our Annual Meeting that our denomination has every year. This year the Sarnia church is hosting and I am just thrilled to be able to go and be a delegate. I  love going to these events...to catch up and spend time with fine people! It's always alot of fun!
Then I decided to stay a bit longer and hang out with my cousin and see some of my family. I am excited to spend some time with extended family. We live so far and apart it's nice when we can hook up and hear what is going on in our lives. Most of us came to Canada 40 some years ago...all started out in the Toronto area and now we are all spread out...well mostly my family - we are West...most stayed in the East...so it's nice when we can take a few moments and get together.
The weather says it's going to be 18 on Saturday - yes + 18 I am really really stoked! I am bringing flip flops...I am hoping we can find a deck to sit at and soak in the sun!
Well I must be going... I have a bit of cooking to attend to, so my husband and dear father in law are not starving when I am gone... and I need to pack!
May You all have a wonderful week enjoying the sun and the melting of the snow...go out and do some splashing....or at least put on some flip flops!

Comments

Popular Posts