It's all about me and opportunities

Today is all about me and opportunities. Let me explain. It's my day off. Actual day off. I am doing nothing. Well that is not true...what I am going to do is walk on my treadmill, scrapbook, and cook up a wicked supper consisting of pohano...a Delicious chicken meal ... scrapbook my heart away as I am a year behind...and well the treadmill has to happen...cause it's good for me and well i actually do enjoy a good walk...in the comfort of my own home. So that is today.
Then the opportunity...yesterday at Sanctuary our guest speaker spoke on opportunities and taking them as God provides the opportunities in front of you. I was thinking ... to myself...That is so true...do we take those opportunities set before us? OR do we run back to what we know that is comfortable and easy, because sometimes these opportunities that are put in front of us  are hard right...too hard to start up... too hard to finish up... to much work... to complicated ...to upsetting...just too much...so we swing back to what we know and what we have been doing...it's good too...but easier...so we stay or go back. Is that our call ? Is that what God wants for us? I guess...that is what we need to discern for ourselves.
Do we step up and out...or do we stay where we are? What is the right choice. I think we know...but sometimes need to be reminded of what it could mean when we step out...trusting God to provide what is needed for us to finish the task that He has called us to do.
He will provide when He is calling.
Those are my thoughts for this day...I'm off now ...going to start my scrapbook marathon....:)
Have a blessed day...:)

Comments

Popular Posts