No

Eli

No - You can't go outside, your face will fall off. 
No - You can't throw cars in the toilet , you will plug it
No - Don't throw your toothbrush in the toilet , or your sister's or mine,
No- don't ...throw...anything in the toilet
No - Don't climb on the chair and stand on the ledge of the window
(don't worry Mike is right there to catch him) 
No - Don't hang off the table you will fall
No - You can't have 7 snacks a day 
No - Don't lick me or your sister 
No- NO NO NO NO you cannot put any foreign objects in my coffee 
this incudes golf balls, your hands, your toothbrush that was probably in the toilet ...
No - Please don't get up at 5 am - no one is up at 5 am 
No - Please stop throwing my books off the shelf
No - Don't pull your sister's hair 
No - Don't bite me 
No - Don't pinch me
No - Don't climb your sister's bunk bed, you will fall 
No - Don't go into your sisters room - you are asking for trouble  
No - Don't smile at me like that , I said no
No - I am not coming into this room again to pick up your Tigger 
No - I am not coming into this room again to pick up your Tigger 
No - I am not coming into this room again to pick up  your Tigger 


Hana 

No - You can't go outside your face will fall off 
No - Don't push your brother 
No - Don't lick me or your brother 
No - You can't have chocolate, gum, candy or gummy bears for breakfast 
No - You can't have a cinnamon bun for breakfast 
No - You can't wear your pajamas all day in school 
No - We can't walk to school - we may die 
No - We can' t go ice fishing the fish are frozen
No - You can't quit school because you are tired and bored
No - It is not spring yet
No - You can't stay up late 
No - You can't quit hockey because you are tired 
No - There is no sister coming soon 
No - You can't give up your brother for Lent 

There are more 'yes' moments than 'no' but the
'no's are the most entertaining right now. 






















Comments

Popular Posts