Happy New Year 2017


Isaiah 40:31

Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will
mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. (NASB)

 Today the day is bright and crisp with a hint
of chill in the air.

As I looked at the temperature I  see we are sitting at - 27. 
A city not to far from us was sitting at - 41

I guess it is more than a hint of chill in the air

Winter is upon us
And winter can be unpredictable

We start the new year off with both of us sick but managing

Our little one is full of energy and I am
grateful that she is not sick right now as she is too busy playing with all her new toys and she has hockey today  

This too is unpredictable
one day we are well
the next day not well at all

It's been a full month with lots of company and we are grateful for that

The last of our company left yesterday
and today it is very quite here

The holidays were that much fuller because of
family and friends

God is good


I look back at 2016 and see that it has been full
of surprises

Different scenes and chapters

Some great
Some hard
Some sad
Some happy
Some never ending
Some ending too soon

But is that not life

Just like the weather

Unpredictable







I have come to realize that life is full of different
scenes and we just need to wait and the scene changes

Nothing stays the same and that is not a bad thing at all
in fact sometimes change is just what we are praying for

I am looking forward to this year

I wasn't at first

But I am seeing already Gods hand in so much that is already happening in January and I am grateful for that

So many things that are already being taken care of
answers we have been waiting for
healing to begin
life to move forward into

I see the scenes changing for me

I am looking forward to

new adventures
new opportunities
new season with my family
new addition to our family
new hobbies
new coffee shops
new writing opportunities
new books
new classes
new celebrations
new relationships
and nurturing and loving old friendships
also...
new shoes, yes new shoes
And so much more

Days can be easy or they can be hard
but at the end I am reminded of some truths

I want to leave you with this

lets be reminded that we can trust God
Let’s be reminded we need to go to him
He is our source
go back to God
the one who made you the promise
to love you to take care of you
Let nothing stand in your way
and remember

sometimes our worst chapters in our life
can be our best stories

And Let’s remember to be persistent and not give up

To be content and compassionate

That is my focus this year

Happy New Year to my Family and Friends

May you truly know how much  you are loved

Natasha







Comments

Popular Posts