#6th on the child over 3 years old & 10th on the General list. Yup its happening.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed this week.

We finally received some news.

Vietnam Adoption news.

It was only three sentences, yet they are changing our lives forever.

You are now # 6 for a child over 3 yrs. old

And # 10 on the General list.

Please contact me in February, if you haven’t heard from me.


Our match will come sometime between today and February.

I know I am suppose to filled with excitement and hope yet I am terrified.

Can we do this?
Who will this child be?
How will this all work out?
What will our life look like?
What will our daughter think?
Can I do this?
I feel so overwhelmed and stressed and guilty
with only one little one
two...two beautiful gifts from God...
wow
I am in awe

So many unknowns

Boy or girl?

How old?

What has been their journey?

Are they being loved and taken care of?



I know in my heart the answer is that

God is in control

He is taking care of them

Taking care of it all

But my head is spinning


Waiting is hard







Comments

Popular Posts