Happy Birthday Sister

Happy Birthday Andreja. 

As  I think of your special day, I wanted to take the time to share how special you are. 

It's funny how life goes. Relationships come and go but family never leaves. 
It's a fact. No matter how different you are at the end of the day you are family. 

And family is important. 

You may not agree all the time
You may fight like crazy
You may not understand each other
You may not see each other all the time
You may be close one season and far away another season
But at the end of the day
You are family

We often wait till a person is gone and then think of all the nice things to say 
about them when its too late. 
Well I don't want to wait till it's too late. 

To Andreja
My one and only sister 

You are a great sister. 
In many different ways, as much as you can,
you support what I do and who I am and if I need anything you are always there. 

You are a great Aunt. 
You love Hana and try to spend as much time with her as you can. You spoil her and love her. 
You are excited for our next little one to come into our lives and home. 

You are a great mom and wife.
You embraced your new life with your new family with an open heart and love them 
and take care of them. 

You are a great daughter. 
You have been around for mom and dad in many ways and still are. 
You helped in many ways in the restaurant and then going into business
with them. 


You are a great achiever. 
You have goals and plans and you stick to them. You work hard. And it is paying off. 


You are a kind person.
You give people many chances. Even when they sting you, you still leave room in your 
heart to try to forgive and move past it. 

You love your family.
You always want the best for people in your life and want to keep your family close by 
so we can be together and spend our time together.  

You are an encourager.  
You encourage people and always welcome them with open arms whether you have known them for a day or 10 years. 

I am sure there are many other things I can share. But this is what I wanted to tell you today. 

Today I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. 

A birthday filled with joy and peace and love. 

A reminder for you on your birthday that you are a special person. 

I pray that God will continue to bless you and keep you and let His face shine upon you. 

Love you sister. 




Comments

Popular Posts