Nothing is more important...

Hana was dedicated a couple of weeks ago at our church - Malmo
Our place of constant good...
It was a wonderful day.
As we walked up to the front of the church
I wanted to shout from the top of my lungs
WE ARE FINALLY HERE!
It felt amazing to be standing in front of my church family and friends
and declare publicly that
we will raise her knowing Christ.
It was amazing to hear the response...
we will help you.
 
There is NOTHING more important to Mike and I
than to share Jesus with Hana.
 
Nothing more important than to tell her that
Jesus loves you more than we ever could.
 
Such a crazy thing to understand
as I cannot imagine anyone loving her more than we do.
 
We want to give her a life that has meaning.
Help her to understand what it means to stand up for your faith,
Give her opportunities to serve close by and far away,
Help her to see the world through the eyes of Jesus
which means diving into His Word daily with her...even now...
There is so much we want for her,
what parent doesn't want these things for their child...
 
And we know ultimately it is up to her
her own personal relationship with Jesus
her choice to choose Him as He calls out to her
 
But I know I will do everything in my power to make sure
I show her who Jesus is in my life...
That is the key
This is the biggest responsibility in our lives
and I so get it now
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT
 
It really isn't.
 
Working with parents all these years...helping them in their journey of raising their children
how much you love them...want the best for them...want them to follow Jesus...
the joy...the pain...the worry...the stress...
ya...I so get it now
 
But I thank God...that He loves Hana more than we do...and He wants what is best for her
We are not alone...In this...
 
We dedicate  Hana to God...She is Yours...

We yield to whatever we have planned and submit to what you have in store for her
as we dedicate our lives to serve you
and teach her all about you
 
Nothing is more important
 

" Fix these words of mine in your hears and minds, tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them to your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up"
Deuteronomy 11: 18 



Comments

Popular Posts