She's alot like her mama

She wakes up slowly........needing her banana for sure in her hand to start the day
I wake up slowly.......needing my coffee before I can speak to anyone
 
She eats her meat first then potatoes then vegetables if they are looking appetizing
She loves meat
She hates fruit except banana's and melons
She has absolutely no patience and will break what ever needs to be broken to make it fit
She will push her lips out so far that I am sure a plane can land on them when she does not get
her way
She is stubborn and will not let go
When she gets tired...she starts to have a fit and gets really upset
She loves something warm to drink before bed (mines not warm)
She loves people and going out
She walks in a room demanding attention and waves like she is the queen of England
(OK I don't wave ...but I feel like I could)
She gets bored really fast and needs new things to explore to keep her happy
She loves to dance
She loves to draw
She loves big shinny things to put on
She loves bracelets
She loves shoes - shinny shoes - can't wait to put them on
She loves books
She loves her fuzzy stuffy and blankie (OK I don't have a stuffy anymore) maybe blankie
She loves watching cooking shows
She loves to cook and mix things in pots and pans
She hates snow and cold
She gets mad at her dogs and shakes her finger at them
She takes all her clothes out and lays them on the floor to see what she should wear
 
Ya...I know it's a toddler thing
but for a few moments I sit and laugh as I ponder the fact that I still may be a toddler
 Or I can marvel at how much she reminds me of me
 
She's a lot like her mama...




Comments

Popular Posts