"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Of all the people I have ever known, those who have pursued their dreams and failed have lived a much more fulfilling life than those who have put their dreams on a shelf for fear of failure.       unknown

Today is my last day at The Boys and Girls Club in Millet. It was a fun job - the kids were enjoyable to be with but my favorite part of the job was working with  my co-workers. It's great meeting new people and the staff I was working with are all riders and we had made plans to meet up this summer! I think that is really pretty cool.

So once again I find myself in the middle of change.
This change is more of a ... following your dream change - so in a sense it's a different kind of change.

A more self directed change


I am starting a new chapter in my life. I am pursuing to open a non profit Christian Counselling centre in Wetaskiwin.  It's in the beginning stages. As one can imagine - so much needs to go into this to get it going. And to be honest with you - I am excited. And scared. And nervous. And wondering if it will be OK. And...And...And...The devil's playing with me. And I hate that.

I need to live into...

"I have no insecurity  because
 I see myself the way God sees me"
(Steven Furtick)

We    need    to    live    into     that.

Imagine what you can do...if you take away your insecurity - the lies that you believe about who you are...and instead replace them with what  God believes about  you...What God sees in you...

SO WHAT DOES GOD THINK OF ME - OF YOU...
I am Accepted...
 John 1:12
 John 15:15
 Romans 5:1
1 Cor 6:17
1 Cor 12:27
Eph 2:18
Eph 1:1
Eph 1:5
Eph 2:18
Col 1:14
Col 2:10
I am Secure...
Rom 8:1,2
Rom 8:28
Rom 8:31
Rom 8:35
2 Cor 1:21,22
Col 3:3
Phil 1:6
Phil 3:20
2 Tim 1:7
Heb 4:16
1 John 5:18
I am Significant...
Matt 5:13,14
John 15:1,5
John 15:16
Acts 1:8
1 Cor 3:16
2 Cor 5:17
2 Cor 6:1
Eph 2:6
Eph 2;10
Eph 3:12
Phil 4:13

God Sees us as special...as a chosen generation...
9But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”
~1 Peter 2:9 (New King James Version)

Please don’t miss this ...We are significant...We are Chosen...We are His special people...

The same God that is seated on His throne right now thinks you’re special. The One who breathed life into the universe is pausing just for you. Don’t waste another brain cell thinking you aren’t special, or worthy, or smart...or what ever you are dealing with...DON'T think  that you can't do what you are dreaming about...What God has put on your heart.   

 God thinks you are amazing...and God will help you to do what ever He is calling you to do...what ever  your dream is...how ever scary it is...YOU can do it...because God promises in

Phil 4:13...

 "I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me"

now it’s time to live like you (and me)  
believe it too! 
I am so excited that my next chapter in the ministry that God is calling me into continues to be working with people. Helping them see who they are in Christ. Helping them see Hope...through the healing power of Jesus Christ.  How Cool is that.
If you think of me...
I would sure apprecaite your prayers as I press on and work at making my dream come true...











Comments

Popular Posts