Happy Valentine's Day

It's been a while since I wrote anything...
It's been a tough while to want to say  anything...
But today is Valentine's Day
and I want to say something...
I love my husband.
 I am blest each day I get up and see him beside me.
I feel safe and comforted knowing he is there.
Each day, I am reminded of his kindness and love for me
as he takes care of me and works hard to provide for us.
I am amazed at how patient he is and how forgiving.
He is a hard worker and a man with much integrity and morals.
He is smart and able to do most anything.
He loves being with me and I love being with him.
He supports me in all I do.
He is always there for me...in what ever way I need.
I am one lucky girl.
Each and every day,
I thank God for the gift of my husband and ...
 I love my husband.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts