The week went by very quickly...I came home from Haiti and rushed right into walking along side a young couple as I prepared them for their big wedding day. Saturday was an amazing day...the bride looked stunning ~ the groom so handsome. My heart swelled as they walked down the isle.
What an honour to be able to officiate their special day. It's always such a nerve wrecking week...but at the end of the day...God is in the middle and it all works out.
Today was a wonderful gift from God. We went biking after church - hanging out with some friends. It was a hot day...just perfect for riding...I so love being out there in the open - not caged up...wind blowing at me...the smells, the feel of the hot sun... Just a reminder of how blest we are here indeed. We ended the evening spending time for new friends from Colombia - it didn't feel like a good bye but more of a 'see you later' - they have taken Mike and I in as family.
Well tomorrow I am off to camp. I have taken on a new position Staff Pastor - mentoring and shepherding the counsellors and staff at Covenant Bay Bible Camp. It's new to everyone - as the whole position is new... I pray that God will use me in ways that I can't even think of. I pray that the counsellors will be receptive to what God has in store for them. I pray that the next 5 weeks will be what God intends it to be.

Comments

Popular Posts