Getting Ready for Kindergarten & Our Next Little Family Member

Feeling a bit in a frenzy as I start to get my girl ready for Kindergarten

I am SO ready for routine and she is SO ready for school

Her new clothes are bought and put away

Her runners are all picked out and sitting by the door

Her back pack is ready

Her school supplies are ordered

Her whole world is about to be changed

She will learn new things

She will come home with new stories

I will bake (okay sorry moms...buy cookies) and have them ready for her

She will be excited to see her friends &  make new ones

Yet, there is this part of me

A part that scares me

I am not sure where the time went?

I feel it was just yesterday that I was thinking

Will she ever get out of diapers?

Will she ever talk?

And now I see her

All grown up and ready to take on the world

It will be okay

She will love it and I will be just fine

Today we sent some of our final things away for our next adoption

They missed some important documents in our file so we rush to get that all done
and sent away

I panic and wonder why do I put myself through this


Can I wait that long again?

So much unknown and it feels like it's taking forever

Then I look at our kindergartner and smile

Not too long ago

I thought our first little angel was taking forever

And look at how time has flown by


I hardly remember the wait and stress and unknown





So, It will be okay

When I get to finally hold our little child
in my arms, it will be worth the wait

It will be more than okay

It will be AMAZING

And it will be here and gone before we know it






Comments

Popular Posts