Mother's Day Reflection

This Sunday will be my 4th Mother's Day.

I remember my first.
I was overwhelmed in many ways.
We went to a tea party surrounded by so many pretty flowers.
She was so little.
Full of life and excitement.

She is still full of life and excitement.

I remember my second Mother's Day.
She was a bit older and we had a new rhythm.
We were in a new home and started a
new life with different surroundings
and were feasting on a great brunch at Duck Mountain.
She was still so little, just barely two and so full of adventure.

She is still full of adventure.

I remember my third Mother's Day.
There were flowers waiting for me for my
pretty flower garden.
Her daddy and her walked to the local flower shop
and picked out a perfect pot.
I was also treated to a Pedi and a fantastic breakfast.
She was now a big girl helping in the kitchen.

She still is a big girl helping in the kitchen.

This will be my 4th Mother's Day and not a day goes by that I  am in complete wonder and awe of my life.

I look forward to what this Sunday will be like. I want to remember every Mother's Day. Her excitement as she brings me what she picked out for me and made me.

But in all honesty everyday is Mother's Day to me.

I would not trade it in for anything.

This is my life.
And I love it.










Comments

Popular Posts