God IS Good

It's hard to put to words what has transpired the last 2 to 3 weeks of our life.
I am sitting here on my deck at home, back in Canada
 while Hana is having her nap
with daddy...
And I just marvel at how Great God is. And am stunned at what has happened.
You know when you are in 'stuff' you just keep pushing...just keep swimming ;)
That was my theme phrase off of 'Finding Nemo' in China...just keep swimming...
Hotel room burns down...just keep swimming
Hotel room floods...just keep swimming
Mike gets food poisoning...Just keep swimming
You are not even aware of what you are doing - but you are doing it -
You enter into this Survival mode and you do whatever it takes!
Then you get home...and you just marvel at it all.
Oh I know we were not alone...
We had an army praying for us at home
and angels surrounded us protecting us...
we felt it
and now as I look back...I am in awe...of God's goodness
That's how I am feeling today
2 weeks ago today - Hana came into our life.
She was dropped off at our hotel
One day early 
 we were not even ready 
 just a knock on our door...and there she was
staring at us with those huge big beautiful eyes.
We were stunned
Then our journey began with her
It's a crazy thing adoption ~ I really didn't know what to expect
or how to act or what to say - not that she would understand me
I look back now and I don't even remember my life before.
Oh I know we had a life...
but now we are on this new adventure and it's kinda fun - not gonna lie
She's kinda got us wrapped around her finger already...
I was sad not to be able to blog while in China - my blogger was blocked so was facebook
and my phone would not work...talk about not being able to communicate!
But I had journaled everyday
 Sometime soon I will blog it all - the adventure of Hana - her story - our story...
The new chapter of our life...a fun adventure we are all looking forward to!
Today I sit and think about God and His goodness...
Thinking about How God is Good all the time...
and How I really believe that...
I wait on Him daily
as He waits on me
 to come to a place
 that I am ready
 for what He has
 in store for me
God is Good.
All the Time.

Comments

Popular Posts