hello world

Well, my first blog ever...what I am thinking today is that it is ok to be scared. Sometimes in life God throws you a curve and well we need to either dodge it or dive for it. I am diving for it. I am starting a new pastoral position in Edmonton. Yes...I am leaving my comfort zone...leaving my little cozy world that I created for myself and venturing out to the unknown. I have no idea what this will look like. Working with 2 other male pastors trying to rebuild something that was once an amazing church. That is a scary thought. I know I can't do it, but God can. But God can...But God can...yes I keep repeating that as I know I can't. So today I am scared. I am tired and I am wondering how this will all play out... I was excited for a minute until I realized that this is big...and scary. I know 'I can do all things through Christ' but to live in that...to believe that with my heart and head...scary. I am preaching on Sunday in my old church - speaking on God's faithfullness and the fact that we are His children and that He never leaves us or forsakes us. I am using Esther as an example...where you can't actually see of hear God...He is there ... He always there...Good news to hear - Good to understand that and know He is always there.

Comments

Popular Posts